call us 503-371-6409

(Sold! Closed 9/29/2015) Canby Farm with Truck Facility

LOCATION: 8804 S. Heinz Rd Canby Oregon 97013

LAND: 136.02 tax roll acres. Aloha and Woodburn silt loam soils cover the tillable land and 85% of the entire property.

IMPROVEMENTS: A 22,500 sq.ft. Shop/Office building with 6 drive thru bays, truck shop, 5 ton OH crane and numerous other amenities. A second smaller storage building.

WATER RIGHTS: Certificated rights for 102.6 acres from a 700 gpm. well. Pumps, Panel, and buried mainline included.

DOMESTIC WELL: a second well of 100 gpm is being utilized for both office/shop water and irrigation.
TAXES: 11135 for the tax year 2014/15
PRICE: $2,290,000.

AGENT: Terry Silbernagel Principal Broker, 503-559-3200 cell, 503-371-6409 office.

website: www.agribis.com
E-mail: terry@agribis.com

REMARKS: This is a highly productive farm with good soils and water. The improvements are in excellent condition and are highly adaptable to multiple uses in different farming operations.

  • This Listing Closed on: 9/29/2015 
  • Address: 8804 South Heinz Road Canby, Oregon 97013 
  • Closest city (area): Canby 
  • Price: $2,290,000 
  • Lot Size: 136.02 tax roll acres 
  • Annual Property Tax: $11,135 
  • Bathrooms:
  • Square Footage: 22,500  

Location:

This property is located in Township 4 South, Range 1 East, sections 37, 28, 33 and 34, tax lots 1001 and 100. The physical address is 8804 S. Heinz Rd. Canby, OR 97013. 

Land:

The land consists of 136.02 tax roll acres. There are approximately 10 acres in a security fenced graveled yard that contains the improvements, a 20 acre pot-in-pot nursery production area and approximately 86 acres of open growing area. The soils on this farm are 80% Capability Class II Aloha and Woodburn sitl loam. Aloha and Woodburn soils are of good quality and respond well with irrigation. The other 20% has Xerochrepts and Haploxerolls soils. This area consists of a steep banked ravine that was formed by a small creek and contains all the timber that is on the property.  

Zoning:

According to the Clackamas County Planning Department this property is zoned Exclusive Farm Use. This zone places certain restrictions on the placement of dwellings. Interested parties are urged to consult with Clackamas County Planning for more information.  

Improvements:

The improvements on this property consist of three different buildings. The first is a 22,500 square foot metal building with 18’ eves, 6 drive thru bays with 16’ overhead doors, and an additional drive thru bay with 24’ eves and 18’ doors. This portion of the building is used as a truck and heavy equipment shop. It has a 5 ton overhead crane shop, offices, parts room, mezzanine storage and restrooms. The balance of this building is used as storage and has a modern office area with private offices, conference rooms, lunch room and restrooms. Building two is a 40’x80' metal building that is used for storage. In addition there is a metal pump house and a fueling station. Other improvements include the irrigation pumps and panels, buried mainlines and an irrigation pond  

Irrigation:

The property has a 102.6 acres of certificated irrigation rights with a priority date of October 20, 1964. The water comes from a well drilled in 1987. When drilled the well produced 680 gallons per minute in a 24 hours test.  

Remarks:

This is a very productive farm with excellent soils and ample water rights. The improvements are modern and in very good condition. This property would make a great headquarter facility for a number of different agricultural enterprises.  

Disclosures:

DISCLAIMER: Information is from sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the broker. Agri-Business Real Estate Services proudly represents the sellers of this property; buyers are urged to seek independent verification, through professional inspections and personal review, of the condition of the property and the facts contained herein. Property is subject to prior sale, price change, correction or withdrawal.  

Inquire About (Sold! Closed 9/29/2015) Canby Farm with Truck Facility

*