call us 503-371-6409

Stayton Timberland (SOLD 7/5/2019)

  • Address: 16822 Fern Ridge Rd. SE, Stayton, OR 
  • Closest city (area): Stayton 
  • Price: 399,000 
  • Lot Size: 99.92 tax roll acres 
  • Annual Property Tax: $577 for the 2018/19 tax year 

Location:

This property is located in Township 9 South, Range 1 East, Section 6, Marion County OR. There is no physical address but it is next to 16822 Fern Ridge Rd. SE Stayton. This location is approximately 2 miles east of the City of Stayton.  

Land:

LAND: The land is 99.92 tax roll acres. There are approximately 25 acres of tillable land. (This land is leased until 10/1/2021 with a possible extension to 10/1/2026.) there are approximately 75 acres of cut over and reforested timber land with several pockets of 15 to 20-year-old residual timber. The northern 60 % of this land is fairly level. The remaining 40 % slopes steeply to the south. The reforestation on this parcel was professionally managed and is growing well. SOILS: The soils are Capability Class II and III Nekia silty clay loam with slopes to 2 to 20%. These soils are fairly productive and are typical for grass seed and timber production. WATER RIGHTS: There are no water rights associated with this property. DOMESTIC WELL: There is no domestic well on this property.  

Improvements:

The only improvements are a small shed, some fencing and a rocked logging road to the interior of the property. The old School Building setting on the property is not owned by this property owner and will be removed prior to closing.  

Remarks:

This is a unique opportunity to own a small piece of timber land and have some farm rental income to boot. There is a magnificent view to the southwest and plenty of peace and quiet. While this property is not buildable, it is great to camp or have an off-grid cabin. The possibilities are great!  

Inquire About Stayton Timberland (SOLD 7/5/2019)

*